Owner of the Data Processing and of the contents of the site
Little Hotel srl Lungomare G. Deledda, 26 – 48015 Cervia (RA)
Email address of the Owner: email@example.com
Cosa sono i cookie?Cookies are small text strings that a website can send, during navigation, to the user’s device (be it a PC, a smartphone, a notebook, a tablet, they are usually stored directly on the browser used for navigation). The same website that transmitted them, then, can read and record cookies that are on the device to obtain information of various kinds.
Cookies can not cause damage to your computer, we also select very carefully all third-party providers who can set cookies for marketing purposes.
There are two basic macro-categories, with different characteristics, based on the purposes pursued by those who use them: – TECHNICAL cookies
– TECHNICAL COOKIE PROFILES cookies, can be distinguished in:
– navigation cookies;
– analytics cookie;
– functionality cookie.
Below all the detailed information::
These cookies collect information about the ways in which users use the site, for example which pages are most visited, rather than any error messages that the user receives from the web pages while browsing.
These cookies allow the site to “remember” the choices made by you (such as your user name, language, any products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the same.
PROFILE COOKIES are designed to create profiles related to the user and are normally used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of surfing the net.
Cookies can still be classified as:
– session cookies, which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed (for example, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, etc.);
– Persistent cookies, which – unlike session cookies – remain in the browser for a certain period of time. They are used, for example, to recognize the device that connects to the site facilitating user authentication operations;
– first-party cookies, ie cookies generated and managed directly by the manager of the website on which the user is browsing;
– third-party cookies, which are generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the website on which the user is browsing (in force, as a rule, a contract between the website owner and the third party).
Which cookies are used on this site?
You can decide to allow or not the setting of cookies on your computer, but this website works optimally with all types of cookies enabled. The settings relating to cookies can be controlled and modified by the browser “Preferences”.
Select the browser you are using below for information on how to change your cookie settings.
If you disable cookies, this may result in the disabling of some features of the site.
Even with all cookies disabled, your browser will continue to store a small amount of information. This information is necessary for the basic functionality of the site.